Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Teaser

Midnight Cougar posted this pic in the fb Breach Babes group showing her hope for the ending of Breach. So, I decided to tease another part of the next chapter. Do you think it will come true?


“Not too far, Anna!” Edward called out while plopping down next to me in the sand. He leaned forward and captured my lips. “Hello, beautiful.”

“Hi,” I replied, breathless.

“Mmm, you look good enough to eat. Mind if I have a nibble? I’m starving.”

At that he lowered his head to my neck and began licking and nipping with his teeth. He was making funny growling noises as his head moved back and forth. I started giggling at his actions.

“Edward, the children,” I hissed under my breath.

“Are fine,” he replied. His actions slowed and I felt his teeth sink further into the flesh on my neck.
My eyes widened and I felt the familiar heat that was only caused by Edward blaze through me. A moan slipped past my lips. “When we get home,” he whispered in my ear, “I’m going to do bad things to you.”

Unconsciously I licked my lips, my breathing increased, cheeks flushed. He pulled away, his face lit up with a sly smirk.

“That wasn’t nice.” I pouted.

His head tilted back, his chest heaving as a laugh I had never heard from him was let out. He wore a crooked smile and winked at me before turning his attention to the two little ones who were laughing and running away from the incoming wave.

I felt a kick in my stomach and my hand flew to the spot. Edward noticed the motion and turned to me, placing his hand on my stomach. “My little girl wants to play with her siblings, huh?” he questioned and leaned down and kissed my stomach. “You’re not quite done yet, little one. Soon.”

My hand reached up and began playing with his hair. It was so silky in my fingers. I sighed in content, looking at what my life had become, what Edward and I had become.

It was beautiful. We were a family, a real one. My heart was soaring at the thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment