Thursday, August 23, 2012

Me and Mr Cullen Ch 19 Teaser


“Hello, Isabella, my name is Dr. Kate Denali,” the woman said as she entered, holding her hand out.

“Hello,” I replied, shaking her hand.

“So, what brings you in today?”

“Well, I just moved here and I need to have an annual and I wanted to talk about birth control.”

“Well, welcome to L.A. and we can do all of that today. I’ll just need to get a little information from you, then we can do the exam, and have a little talk. Sound good?” she inquired and I nodded. “When was your last period?”

“Thirteen days ago,” I answered.

“And is there any chance you could be pregnant?”

“Yes.”

“Have you and your boyfriend been using any protection?”

“No, my… husband and I have not,” I replied carefully.

“Husband?” she questioned in surprise, her eyes glancing back down at the chart in her hand and widened when she saw Edward’s name as the emergency contact and his relation. “Oh… wow… I’m sorry, I didn’t realize.”

I shook my head. “It’s not publicly known yet.”

“I’m sure Esme told you were are very strict with our patients information, you have nothing to worry about.”

I let out a breath I hadn’t realized I was holding. “Thank you.”

“Alright, so we’ll need to do a test to make certain you aren’t pregnant before we begin. Okay?”

“Okay.”

It was forty five minutes later when I was putting my clothes back on after the examination and I was lost in my thoughts. The pregnancy test came back...


Yes, I'm evil. :D

10 comments:

  1. Evil indeed!! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, evil. We'll be anxiously wIting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that was evil, when can we look for the next chapter I post? Soon please?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are evil with a dash of spice..... I love it : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so not fair to do that to us... Can't wait for the chapter though

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh please when can we expect the next chapter??

    ReplyDelete
  7. really good teaset and cant wait to read the actual chapter when is going to be posted i hope is really soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to read the next chapter ! This teaser is pure evil

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please hurry I need to know I am on the edge of my seat here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Talk about evil! Lol.... Just wondering when you'll be updating?

    ReplyDelete