Thursday, July 14, 2011

Teaser chapter???

I thought I would tease, to see how many are watching. Mostly because I want to share, not tease, because I am so excited about what it to come I want everyone to read it. It's bad, don't get me wrong. I don't like what is about to happen, but it's a good thing. I promise. Also, I promise to work on this blog and get it running, it's just hard with all I have on my plate.

So, here it is. Are you watching??

The windshield wipers moved back and forth furiously as I waited in the left hand turn lane for an opening. The light was still green, stale red for the cross street.
Green means go, but apparently not everyone knew that red meant stop.
I heard the squealing of the tires against the wet pavement as they grabbed for some friction to stop on the water filled road. I saw in my peripheral as a work van flew over the white line before the crunching of metal filled my ears.

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap! I did not see that coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought when you said something bad, it would deal with their past or relationship. not an accident. yikes

    tff000

    ReplyDelete