Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Me and Mr. Cullen: Teaser chapter 17


“Tell her you’re sorry,” Edward chastised the hulk of a man in front of me.

“I’m sorry,” he said sincerely with a bit of a pout.

“It’s alright, just don’t do that to people you don’t know.”

He looked down to the floor, thoroughly chastised.

“Emmett McCartey,” he said, holding out his hand.

Tentitively, I placed my hand in his. “Bella Cullen.”

“Damn, Edward, I didn’t know you had such a fine little sister,” he said ginning down at me and winking.

I could hear Jasper snicker and Edward looked like he was about to explode.

“Cullen is my married name,” I pointed out.

“Married? Wait, when did Carlisle leave Esme? I’ll kick his ass!”

Jasper was now gasping for breath, his laughter filling the room.

“Not Carlisle. She’s my wife,” Edward growled, his jaw tense.

“Shut up. Is it April fools day? Fucker you did not get married. Stop fucking with me.”

Jasper was now on his knees, gripping the counter ledge. 

“Damn, man, you practically lived in my house when we were kids. How the hell did you come up with sister?” Edward questioned exasperated.

“Well, if she was related to you that would mean I might have a shot,” he explained with a grin.

7 comments:

  1. lol.. I can't wait to read the full chapter of this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! Looking forward to this chapter. :o) 1918EC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol oh Emmett dear Emmett!! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Emmet, he's just so hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great story! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :(... I think you´re cruel. Letting us suffer of anticipation with this little teaser, and having us wait so long for the new chapter. I might have memorized it already... can we get the chapter now? :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please load this chapter soon I can't wait to read the whole thing. :D

    ReplyDelete