Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sail away, sail away, sail away!!

Whoa! Channeling Enya there.

Well, my lovelies, it has come to that time: my honeymoon. I didn't get as many updates out as I had hoped and now Welcome to the Cameo Hotel is behind. If it is any consolation, the next chapter will be about 10k words. I have one chapter almost complete of Breach for you to have upon my return. I'd like to say I will write on my honeymoon (and some have threatened me if I do) but you never know. It may happen, it may not. And if it does I don't anticipate it being more then a scene or two that pop into my brain.

I wanted to get a chapter of When Bunnies Attack out before I go, and it may still happen, but we'll see.

I will miss you all!! I don't know what I'll do without FB and tumblr for 2 weeks. Damn, I can't even comprehend NOT writing for 2 weeks anymore!!! I haven't gone that long since before Hate What You Do To Me!!

Anywho, I'll be sure to tease you before I go. 2 days!!!!! :D

mwuah!
Cat

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your honeymoon bb. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

    *snort* that leaves things wide open. Trust me!!

    ReplyDelete