Monday, January 23, 2012

Bunny overload!!!

Just what have I gotten myself into?!?!

Is it procrastination on finishing up Breach? Or did my brain say 'hey, it's a new year so you need some new stories'?

Who knows?

What I do know is this:

Breach is ending at the end of February, there are only 3 chapters left then I will take a break before starting up the sequel: Reciprocity

Hate What You Do To Me will be finished in March, one chapter plus the epilogue

When Bunnies Attack.... I have no idea how much longer it will go on, but I have the next 3 chapters planned out

Conventioneers, will update every few weeks. I only see this story at about 15 chapters.

The Blackened Flame is already 36 chapters, 24 not currently posted at the moment, and I predict it ending up around 60-75

Welcome to the Cameo Hotel... I think I need to break the chapters up. They are way too long starting with June. I'm going to take a poll.

1 comment:

  1. lmao...it doesn't matter how many you start since as you can see, if you write it, I read it.

    But I am lovin Conventioneers. Well really I am lovin Mase.

    ReplyDelete